"Emergency Blood Delivery" - Winter RAP Session
March 22, 2023
- Describe the varying strategies employed by different health systems to deliver emergency blood products.
- Compare different methods of emergency blood delivery, including the advantages and disadvantages of the methods.
- Discuss how hospital size/capacity impacts methods of emergency blood delivery.
- Describe new technology available for emergency blood delivery
Fee includes Dinner, Discussion, and 1 Hour P.A.C.E. Credit.
- Dinner will be available beginning at 6:00 PM.
- Discussion panel will begin at 6:30 PM
- NOTE: Please inform us of any dietary restrictions when you register
Please Register and Pay Fees by Monday, March 20th. For more information, visit the RAP Sessions page.