"Emergency Blood Delivery"
Please note that the event has been rescheduled for March 22 as indicated.
The MABB is pleased to present a Winter RAP session titled, "Emergency Blood Delivery". It will be held on Wednesday, March 22 from 6:00-8:00pm at Trinity Health Livingston Hospital. Registration includes Dinner, Discussion, and 1 Hour PACE® Credit. To view the PDF flyer, please click here.
- Cost is $30 for members, or $35 for non-members. If you are not currently a MABB member and wish to join at this time, you may register with the registration and pay the member rate.
- Registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
- Describe the varying strategies employed by different health systems to deliver emergency blood products.
- Compare different methods of emergency blood delivery, including the advantages and disadvantages of the methods.
- Discuss how hospital size/capacity impacts methods of emergency blood delivery.
- Describe new technology available for emergency blood delivery.
Angela Wholehan, MS, MLS (ASCP)CM, SBBCM
Education Committee Chair and 2023 MABB President
Biomedical Laboratory Diagnostics Program
Michigan State University
Brigitte Becker, MT (ASCP), SBBCM
Terry Downs, MT (ASCP), SBB
Administrative Manager, Blood Bank
Department of Pathology
Jordan Walraven, MLS (ASCP)CM, SBBCM
Supervisor, Blood Bank
Sparrow Health System