"HELP! I've Been Assigned To Blood Bank!"
The MABB is pleased to present a Spring RAP session titled, "HELP! I've Been Assigned To Blood Bank!". It will be held on Wednesday, April 21 from 6:00-8:00pm as a virtual Zoom webinar. Registration includes Panel Discussion and 1 hour PACE® Credit. To view the PDF flyer, please click here.
- Cost is only $5 for members, $10 for non-members, or $7.50 for students and residents.
- Please register and pay fees by Monday, April 19th. You can register online here.
- Discuss the potential issues with rotating into the blood bank as opposed to specializing
- Discuss strategies for success when rotating in the blood bank
- Describe both institutional and reference laboratory support services available for laboratory scientists in the blood bank
- Review blood bank regulations in place to prevent errors
Angela Wholehan, MLS (ASCP)CM, SBB
Michigan State University
Aundrea Fullwood, MLS (ASCP)
Kayla Waider, MLS (ASCP)CM
American Red Cross
Karen Houthoofd, MT (ASCP)
Jordan Walraven, MLS (ASCP)
Sparrow Health System