- Written by webmaster
- Published: 25 Jan 2023
"Emergency Blood Delivery" - Winter RAP Session
February 22, 2023
- Describe the varying strategies employed by different health systems to deliver emergency blood products.
- Compare different methods of emergency blood delivery, including the advantages and disadvantages of the methods.
- Discuss how hospital size/capacity impacts methods of emergency blood delivery.
- Describe new technology available for emergency blood delivery
Fee includes Dinner, Discussion, and 1 Hour P.A.C.E. Credit.
- Dinner will be available beginning at 6:00 PM.
- Discussion panel will begin at 6:30 PM
- NOTE: Please inform us of any dietary restrictions when you register
Please Register and Pay Fees by Monday, February 20th. For more information, visit the RAP Sessions page.
Trinity Health Livingston Hospital
620 Byron Road
Howell, MI 48843