- Written by webmaster
- Published: 16 Oct 2019
"Pathogen Reduction" Fall RAP Session
November 6, 2019
"PATHOGEN REDUCTION" Fall RAP Session
- Define the risk of bacterial contamination in platelets.
- Discuss the final FDA bacteria guidance for platelets.
- Describe the mechanisms of action and safety parameters for psoralen.
- Review the clinical, in vitro and hemovigilance data for the psoralen treatment in the pathogen reduction process.
- Identify the hospital implementation processes for using psoralen treated platelet products for transfusions.
- Joanne Meisner, MPH
Registration Deadline: Monday, November 4, 2019
For more information, please visit the RAP Session page.
170 N. Caseville Rd.
Pigeon, MI 48755