- Written by webmaster
- Published: 22 Apr 2019
"Help! It's DARA!" - RAP Session
April 23, 2019
Help! It's DARA!
- Define what Daratumumab is and what it is used to treat.
- Summarize the perspectives of how treated patients are handled in each facility.
- State the steps to find compatible blood products for patients treated with Daratumumab.
- Sheri Hugan, MLS(ASCP) - SBBCM IRL Senior Clinical Technologist, Michigan Medicine
- Kathryn Watkins, MT (ASCP) - Clinical Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Beaumont Health
- Brigitte Becker, MT (ASCP) SBBCM - Sparrow Hospital - CLS in charge (Blood Bank), Scheurer Hospital - Medical Technologist
- Kayla Waider, MLS (ASCP)CM - IRL Technologist III, American Red Cross Biomedical Services, Southeast Michigan Region
Registration Deadline: Friday, April 19
Providence Park Hospital
47601 Grand River
Novi, MI 48374