6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
December 8, 2021
The MABB is pleased to present a Fall RAP session titled, "Addressing Shortages of Both Blood Products and Personnel". It will be held on Wednesday, December 8 from 6:00-8:00pm as a virtual Zoom webinar. Registration includes Panel Discussion and 1 hour PACE® Credit. To view the PDF flyer, please visit the RAP Session page.
Cost is only $10 for members, or $15 for non-members.
Please register and pay fees by Monday, December 6th. You can register online here.
1) Describe the varying strategies employed by different health systems to manage the frequent blood product shortages being experienced due to the global pandemic.
2) Explain how both blood product and personnel shortages have impacted blood banks
3) Discuss recruitment and retainment approaches by different health systems for laboratory personnel
4) Describe recruitment and retainment efforts for medical laboratory science students by MLS education programs and professional
5) After discussion, formulate strategies to assist in addressing both blood product and personnel shortage
← Return to calendar